Motorola has officially announced Moto G20 smartphone in Europe after it introduced the G10 and G30 phones a couple of months back. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ 90Hz refresh rate screen, is powered UNISOC T700 SoC with 4GB of RAM, and packs 48MP rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro cameras, and there is a 13MP front camera.
It features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, IP52 ratings for water resistance and pack a 5000mAh battery.
Moto G20 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90Hz refresh rate
- UNISOC T700 (2 x Cortex-A75 + 6 x Cortex-A55 1.8GHz) octa-core CPU with 850 MHz Mali G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Quad Pixel technology, LED flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Google Assistant button, Bottom-ported speaker
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions:165.22 x 75.73 x 9.14mm; Weight: 200g
- Water resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz|5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
The Moto G20 comes in Breeze Blue and Flamingo Pink colours, is priced at €149 (Rs. 13,475 approx.) and will roll out in Europe starting this week.