realme today announced the realme Q3 5G smartphone as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen with 180Hz touch sampling rate, 4096-level brightness adjustment, 600 nits peak brightness, 16-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole and a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC with 5G SA/NA, has VC liquid cooling system that is composed of multiple high-efficiency heat dissipation materials with large VC heat dissipation area for 100% coverage that can reduce the temperature up to 10°C.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, features a 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh with 30W fast charging that offers 100% charge in 63 minutes.
realme Q3 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.1 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8×8.8mm; Weight:189g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 30W fast charging
The realme Q3 comes in Psychedelic silver and Sci-Fi Black colours, is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 199 / Rs. 15,003 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1399 yuan (US$ 215 / Rs. 16,155 approx.). It is available to order from today and will go on sale in China from April 29th.
realme also introduced the Q3i model which is same as the realme 8 5G in India, which is actually a version of the realme V13 5G which was launched in China last month. It is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 153 / Rs. 11,560 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1099 yuan (US$ 169 / Rs. 12,715 approx.). It is already on sale in China at this offer price after the offer period it will cost 100 yuan more.