realme today announced realme V13 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in China along with the GT Neo. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and an 8-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole. The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with 8GB of RAM and support for 5G SA/NSA and Android 11 with realme UI 2.0.
It features a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 2-megapixel B&W camera and a 2-megapixel 4cm macro camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
realme V13 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.5×74.8×8.5mm; Weight: 176g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The realme V13 5G comes in Black and Azure Blue colours, is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 243 / Rs. 17,855 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and 1799 yuan (US$ 274 / Rs. 20,090 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version. It will go on sale in China from April 2nd with pre-orders starting today.