A new Samsung smartphone with the model number SM-E5260 has been certified by TENAA in China that shows the design of the phone and some specifications of the phone. This is the Galaxy F52 5G, according to Bluetooth SIG listing. The image shows quad rear cameras with a 64MP primary camera and a punch-hole on the right side.
The certification reveals most of the specifications of the phone. Bluetooth SIG certification revealed Bluetooth 5.1, and it is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC since TENAA reveals 2.2GHz SoC. China’s 3C certification already revealed 25W fast charging for the phone.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear primary camera, ultra-wide angle camera, depth sensor and macro camera
- 16MP front camera
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.63×76.3×8.7mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4350mAh (minimum) battery with 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is said to come in Dark Blue, Gray, and White colours. It is expected to be introduced in China soon.