Acer has officially launched it’s first-ever 5G enabled convertible laptop Spin 7 supporting, both mmWave and sub-6 GHz frequencies. The laptop comes with a sleek magnesium-aluminum alloy body with 15.9mm thickness and 1.4kg weight.
The Acer Spin 7 sports a 360-degree hinge, which allows users to easily rotate the screen to tablet or tent mode to comfortably read, write, sketch, or share work when needed.
The Spin 7 chassis also have an Acer Active Stylus, a rechargeable stylus with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity that employs Wacom AES 1.0 to offer users authentic sketching or note-taking experience on the device’s touch screen.
Acer Spin 7 specifications
- 14-inch Full HD (1920×1080) IPS display with support for stylus, 250-nits brightness, Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform with Kryo 495 Octa-core CPU with up to 3GHz speed and Adreno 685 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x and 512GB UFS storage
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- 720p webcam
- Dimensions: 325 x 325 x 15.9 mm; Weight: 1.4kgs
- 3.5mm audio jack, fingerprint scanner
- 5G – Sub-6 GHz and mmWave, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C (2)
- 56WH battery with up to 29 hours of backup
Acer Spin 7 featuring Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G is available from Rs. 1,34,999 on Acer Exclusive store, Acer Online Store, and other partner stores.
Commenting on the launch, Sudhir Goel, Chief Business Officer, Acer India said:
We are excited to launch our first-ever laptop on the Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G compute platform in India, which enables excellent productivity and portability with multi-day battery life, blazing-fast 5G connectivity, and beyond. An Always-On, Always Connected laptop specially designed to deliver a cutting-edge experience keeping up with the modern work-from-anywhere lifestyle, the Acer Spin 7 is a truly future-ready laptop.