Infinix has launched its Hot 10 Play smartphone in the Hot series in India. It packs a 6.82-inch HD+ LCD IPS In-cell display with 90.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with XOS 7.0 on top, features an 13-megapixel rear camera along with a depth sensor and an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a flow textured design with glass finish on the back, has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 10 Play specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 mini-drop display with NEG Dinorex T2X-1 protection, 440 nits brightness and 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- XOS 7.0 based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, quad LED flash, secondary depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 171.82 x 77.96 x 8.9mm; Weight: 207g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 6000mAh battery
The Infinix Hot 10 Play comes in Aegean Blue, Morandi Green, Obsidian Black and 7°Purple colours, comes at an price of Rs. 8499 and will be available from Flipkart from April 26th.