HMD Global has announced Nokia C10 and C20 budget Android Go Edition smartphones. These pack a 6.5-inch HD+ screen, are powered by Unisoc SoC with up to 2GB of RAM, run Android 11 Go Edition with two years of security updates, and pack a 5MP front and rear cameras both with LED flash.
The phones feature a sleek Nordic design with a casing that has been ergonomically designed for a better grip. The phones pack a 3000mAh removable battery.
Nokia C10 and C20 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ V-notch 20:9 2D Panda Glass display with up to 400 nits brightness, 70% NTSC colour gamut
- C10 – 1.3GHz Quad-Core Unisoc SC7331e processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- C20 – 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 1GB / 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED Flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 169.9 x 77.9 x 8.8mm; Weight: 191g
- 4G VoLTE (3G for C10), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 3000mAh (typical) removable battery
The Nokia C10 3G phone comes in Light Purple and Grey colours, in 1GB + 16GB, 1GB + 32GB and 2GB + 16GB versions and is priced starting at 75 euros (US$ 89 / Rs. 6,658 approx.)
The Nokia C20 4G phone comes in Dark Blue and Sand colours, in in 1GB+ 16GB and 2GB + 32GB versions and is priced at 89 euros (US$ 105 / Rs. 7,900 approx.). Both these will roll out in select markets globally starting June.