Vivo introduced the X60 smartphone in China back in December last year powered by Samsung Exynos 1080 5nm SoC, but the global version had Snapdragon 870 SoC instead. Now it has introduced X60t, a cheaper version which is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC. Other specifications remain the same, including a 6.56-inch FHD+ HDR10+ E3 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 32MP camera inside the punch-hole and 92.7% screen-to-body ratio.
It packs triple rear cameras with Zeiss optics lenses that includes a 48MP main camera with Sony IMX598 f/1.48 aperture main camera with second-generation 4-axis OIS anti-shake feature, 13MP 50mm portrait camera and a 13MP 120° wide-angle camera with 2.5cm macro support. The phone has a two-tone gradient design and satin AG technology and packs a 4300mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Vivo X60t specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz (curved in X60 Pro) HDR10+ display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.6GHz A78+ 4 x 2GHz A75 ) Dimensity 1100 6nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, f/1.48 aperture LED flash, 4-axis OIS, ZEISS optics, 13MP 120° ultra-wide lens with 2.5cm macro, f/2.2 aperture, 13MP 50mm portrait camera with f/2.46 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dimensions: 159.63×75.01×7.4mm; Weight: 174.5g / 175.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4300mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The Vivo X60t comes in Shimmer Blue and Midnight Black colours, is priced at 3498 yuan (US$ 533 / Rs. 39,071 approx.), same as the Exynos version and is available form offline stores in China.