Amazfit has started teasing T-Rex Pro, the company’s new outdoor smartwatch will be launched in India soon on Amazon.in and Amazfit Website. It has passed 15 regulations of the military-standard (MIL-STD-810G) quality test and can withstand extreme heat and cold, is resistant against corrosion, moisture resistance and has a durable body. It has heat resistance of 70℃, resistance to severe cold of minus 40℃, has passed 240-hour damp heat test, 96 Hrs of Salt spray, shock resistance and many more. This also has blood oxygen monitoring.
The T-Rex Pro features a 1.3-inch AMOLED screen with an “always on display” function, GPS+GLONASS/ GPS+BeiDou/ GPS+Galileo, with 40-hour continuous GPS use and up to 18 days of battery life. The smartwatch features 100+ Sports Modes, has 10 ATM water resistant design, is equipped with BioTracker PPG optical sensor for all-day heart rate monitoring with resting heart rate, heart rate zones and high heart rate warning. OxygenBeats measures the oxygen level in your blood when you start feeling unwell, reminding you to test while automatically detecting the altitude level changes.
Amazfit T-Rex Pro specifications
- 1.3-inch (360 x 360 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- RTOS operating system, compatible with Android 5.0 devices or later, iOS 10.0 or later
- Optical heart rate monitor (PPG), Blood-oxygen Saturation (Spo2) Measurement
- Sensors: 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometric altimeter
- OxygenBeats to measure blood oxygen levels
- Dust and Water Resistant up to 100 meters (10ATM), suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, snorkeling, or non-high-speed watersports.
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS+GLONASS, GPS+BeiDou, GPS+Galileo
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- 100+ Sports Modes
- Dimensions: 47.7 X 47.7 X 13.5mm; Weight: 59.4g (with strap)
- 390mAh battery with up to 18 days of battery life, 40 hours with continuous GPS use
It was introduced for global markets at $180 (Rs. 13,050 approx.) in the US and £139 (Rs. 13,975 approx.) in the UK and will roll out from March 31st. We should know pricing and availability in India soon.