POCO is all set to introduce X3 Pro, an enhanced version of the X3 globally and in India next week. Now the specifications and the image of the have been outed by Shopee Vietnam. This reveals a similar 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate, even though some rumours said that it will feature an AMOLED screen, but we will only know for sure when it is launched. This will be powered by Snapdragon 860 SoC with up to 2.96GHz clock speeds, up to 8GB of RAM and liquid cooling 1.0 Plus.
It is said to come with a 48MP rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and will come with a 5160mAh battery with 33W fast charging, the same as the predecessor.
POCO X3 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, up to 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla 6 protection
- Up to 2.96GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 860 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.8×9.4mm; Weight: 215g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5160mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The POCO X3 Pro is said to come in range of colours, and is said to be priced at 7990000 vietnamese dong (US$ 347 / Rs. 25,192 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version, but the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version should be cheaper.