OPPO is all set to launch its fitness band – OPPO Band Style, along with the F19 Pro series on March 8th.
The Band Style, which is similar to OPPO Band, comes with real-time heart rate and continuous SpO2 monitoring, breathing quality assessment during sleep.
As per OPPO’s claims, the band conducts non-stop SpO2 monitoring 28,800 times—fully measuring the user’s body oxygen saturation
The Band Style offers 12 workout modes including, running, walking, cycling, swimming, badminton, cricket, Yoga, and others. Users can sync the data and can be viewed through the HeyTap Health app.
The Band Style sports a similar 1.1-inch AMOLED color screen and is expected to come with 5ATM water-resistant certification, Bluetooth 5.0 support, and around 100mAh battery
OPPO Band Style expected specifications
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Shows notifications from apps, for calls, messages, and more
- Silent alarm, Weather, Music control, instant location lock from the phone
- 12 sports modes
- Rewards for activities such as steps count, minutes, and more
- Heart rate sensor, Sp02 sensor for blood oxygen monitoring
- Tri-axis Accelerometer
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE to connect to Android and iOS devices
Recently, OPPO announced its association with leading Bollywood youth icon Varun Dhawan as the OPPO F series product ambassador. There is no information about the pricing and availability of the band as of now. We have to wait till March 8th.