Along with the Reno4 series, OPPO also introduced its first fitness band. It has a 1.1-inch AMOLED color screen with 100% P3 wide color gamut that can display 50 characters, comes with over 160+ band faces. It has 12 sports modes including a mode for fat reduction when running. The band is also 5ATM water resistant so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters and promises up to 14 days of battery life.
The company has also introduced a fashion version of the band that comes with stainless steel body with TPU+ alloy band, compared to the plastic casing in the normal version. This version also comes with NFC support. In addition to 24×7 Heart rate sensor, it also has Sp02 sensor for blood oxygen monitoring.
OPPO Band specifications
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen 2.5D display with 100% P3 color gamut, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Shows notifications from apps, for calls, messages and more
- Silent alarm, Weather, Music control, instant location lock from phone
- 12 sports modes (Outdoor run, Outdoor cycling, Outdoor walking, Indoor Cycling, Indoor running, Fat loss running, Free training, Badminton, Swimming, Rowing machine, Elliptical machine and weight training)
- Rewards for activities such as steps count, minutes and more
- Heart rate sensor, Sp02 sensor for blood oxygen monitoring
- Tri-axis Accelerometer
- 10.3g (without band)
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE to connect to Android and iOS devices, NFC (Only in Fashion version)
- 100mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage
The OPPO Band comes in Black and Pink colors, is priced at 199 yuan (US$ 28 / Rs. 2,125 approx.) and is already on sale in China. The OPPO Band Fashion Edition comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at 249 yuan (US$ 35 / Rs. 2,660 approx.) and will be available only from July 9th. There is also an EVA Evangelion-themed limited Edition that is priced at 299 yuan (US$ 42 / Rs. 3,190 approx.).