After rumours, OPPO today confirmed the global launch of Find X3 series smartphones on March 11th. It is expected to introduced Find X3, Find X3 Pro and the Find X3 Lite smartphones at the event. The company already confirmed that the Find X3 series phone will fully support true 10-bit images as well as videos, right from shooting, encoding, storage, decoding, and display of the content.
Press images that surfaced back in January revealed a curved 6.7-inch quad HD 120Hz variable refresh rate display, glass back and a unique rear camera module. The phone is said to pack dual 50-megapixel camera modules from Sony that are yet to be announced, 25x zoom “microscope” macro lens and an additional camera.
The back is said to feature ceramic glaze-like and matte-frosted glass back options with a curved finish. The phone is expected to be about 8mm thick, weigh 190 grams, come with a 4500mAh battery with support for 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 wired and 30W VOOC Air wireless charging. It is expected to come in black, white, and blue colours, as revealed in the render.
OPPO Find X3 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch ( 1440 x 3216 pixels) Quad HD+ OLED 20.1:9 display with HDR10+, 10Hz-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 525PPI, end-to-end 10-bit color support
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with Sony sensor, OIS, 50MP 120° ultra-wide Sony sensor, 25x zoom “microscope” macro lens
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, dual-antenna NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge, 30W VOOC Air wireless charging
The Find X3 with the model number PEDM00 that got certified recently shows the image of the phone with a curved screen, metal frame and quad rear cameras. Some screenshots that surfaced revealed 8GB of RAM, 256GB storage, Android 11 with ColorOS 11.2 and Full HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio screen for the phone. However, some rumours say that the phone will pack a 6.78-inch QHD+120Hz adaptive refresh screen, 65W fast charging and IMX766 main camera.
The OPPO Find X3 Neo 5G is said to be a rebranded Reno5 Pro+ for the global markets, and the Find X3 Lite is said to be a rebranded Reno 5 for some markets. The Find X3 Lite is expected to be introduced along with the Find X3, but the Find X3 Neo is expected only in April.
The OPPO Find X3 series launch on March 11th starts at 11:30 GMT / 12:30 CET (5:00PM IST).