Xiaomi under its Redmi brand launched the Redmi 9 Power in India back in December starting at Rs. 10999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version was launched at Rs. 11,999. Today it has launched the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version at Rs. 12,999. It comes in Mighty Black, Blazing Blue, Fiery Red and Electric Green colours and will be available across Amazon India, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and Mi Studio starting today, 22 February 2021 12 noon. It will soon be available across all 10,000+ retail stores.
Other specifications of the phone remain the same, including a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD Dotdrop screen with 90.34% screen-to-body ratio, Snapdragon 662 SoC, 48-megapixel primary rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor, 8-megapixel front camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers and a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Redmi 9 Power specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 400 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM1 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 162.3×77.3×9.6mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (Typical) / 5900mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging