Motorola has silently unveiled Moto e6i Android Go Edition smartphone in Brazil in the E-Series line up. This packs a 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display with a water-drop style notch, is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor, runs Android 10 Go Edition, features an 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and a 5-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Moto e6i specifications
- 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.6x 73x 8.5mm; Weight: 160 g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 3000mAh (typical) battery with 10W charging
The Moto e6i comes in Titanium Grey and Pink colours, is priced at 1499 Brazilian real (US$ 204 / Rs. 14,899 approx.) and is available to buy in Brazil. No details about the roll-out in other markets.