After teasing for the past couple of months, Noise has finally launched the ColorFit Pro 3 smartwatch, successor of last year’s Colorfit Pro 2. It has confirmed 1.55-inch (320 x 360 pixels) color touch display, 24 x 7 heart rate tracking, Blood oxygen (SpO2) monitor, guided breathing, 14 sports modes, auto sports recognition that can track walking and running, Google Fit sync, 5ATM water resistance and a 210mAh battery with up to 10 days battery life. It doesn’t have dedicated GPS support.
Noise Colorfit Pro 3 specifications
- 1.55-inch (320 x 360 pixels) LCD screen
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to iOS 9+ or Android 4.4+ devices
- Customisable & cloud-based watch face
- Lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate shell with silicone strap
- 14 Sports modes
- Accelerometer sensor, 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 monitor, Stress monitor, Breathe mode
- Shows Calories Burned, Distance Travelled, Activity History, Sleep Monitor, Female Health tracking and reminder, Sleep tracking with REM sleep
- Water and dust resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- Vibration alerts for calls, text, app and social media notifications, timer, stopwatch, reminders, find my phone, sedentary alerts, Weather forecast, Wake gesture, Do not disturb mode, Calendar reminder, Hand Wash Reminder, Hydration Reminder, Remote Music Control
- Dimensions: 43.2×36.3mm; Weight: 35g
- 210mAh battery with up to 10 days of usage, up to 30 days standby
The Noise Colorfit Pro 3 comes in Jet Black, Jet Blue, Smoke Grey, Smoke Green, Rose Pink and Rose Red colours, is priced at Rs. 5999, but it will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 3999 from Amazon.in, Flipkart and gonoise.com.