POCO just launched the POCO M3, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the M series in India, as it had promised. The phone packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD Dotdrop screen with 90.34% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 662 SoC with 6GB of RAM, 48-megapixel primary rear camera with LED flash along with a 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a two-tone design with anti-fingerprint leather-like finish, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with Stereo speakers and pack a 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging with charger in the box.
POCO M3 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.3×77.3×9.6mm; Weight: 197g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (Typical) / 5900mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The POCO M3 comes in Cool Blue, Power Black and POCO yellow colours, is priced at Rs. 10,999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 11,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from February 9th from 12 noon.
- Rs. 1000 instant discount on ICICI Bank debit and credit cards and EMI