ZTE has announced Blade X1 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the US. The phone packs a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 16-megapixel front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 765G 7nm SoC with support for 6GB RAM, packs 48-megapixel main camera along with an 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro cameras.
The phone features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging.
ZTE Blade X1 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 48MP primary camera with LED flash, 4K video recording, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164 X 76 X 9.2mm; Weight:190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh (Typical) battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The ZTE Blade X1 5G comes in Midnight colour, is priced at $384 (Rs. 28,069 approx.) or as low as $16 per month for 24 months on contract from Visible, an MVNO that taps into Verizon’s network and is available in the US.