After Y20 that was introduced earlier this year, Vivo has introduced Y20 2021, the company’s latest smartphones in the Y series in Malaysia. It features a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo FullView display, comes with 13MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro triple rear cameras, 8MP front camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner which unlocks the phone in just 0.22s, but this is powered by Helio P35 SoC instead Snapdragon 460 is the predecessor.
It has FunTouch OS 11, comes with polished 2.5D body, packs a 5,000mAh battery, but comes with 10W charging via micro USB.
Vivo Y20 2021 specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 11
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.41×76.32×8.41mm; Weight: 192g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Vivo Y20 2021 comes in Nebula Blue and Dawn White colours, is priced at 599 Malaysian Ringgit (US$ 148 / Rs. 10,865 approx.) and will go on sale in Malaysia first with other markets to follow soon.