HMD Global has announced Nokia C1 Plus, the company’s latest budget 4G Android Go Edition smartphone as it had promised. It has a 5.45-inch HD+ screen, is powered by a quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM, runs Android 10 Go Edition and features an 5-megapixel front and rear cameras both with LED flash and support for HDR imaging.
The phone features a polycarbonate body, and a 2,500 mAh removable battery.
Nokia C1 Plus specifications
- 5.45-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 in-cell display
- 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 10 Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 149.1 × 71.2 × 8.75mm; Weight: 146g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 2500mAh removable battery
The Nokia C1 Plus comes in Blue and Red colours, and will roll out starting this December at 69 EUR (US$ 83 / Rs. 6,170 approx.).