Infinix has launched its X1 series of Android smart TVs in 32-inch HD and 43-inch Full HD variants in India. These feature narrow bezels offering high screen-to-body ratio for an immersive viewing experience, have a sleek design and Infinix EPIC 2.0 picture Engine that uses algorithms to enhance the overall picture quality and improves the brightness, color, contrast, and clarity to deliver a vivid picture quality.
These have HDR 10 for natural wider range of colours and depth in contrast between lighter and dark shades and 400nits brightness that helps in (auto switching) dimming and adjusting brightness levels to produce clear and brighter pictures at the highest nit levels. The TVs have blue light reduction technology implemented at the LED panel hardware and software level reduces harmful blue rays emitted from TV. Infinix’s Eye-Care Technology solution has been tested and approved by TUV Rhineland.
Infinix 32X1 and 43X1 specifications
- 32-inch (1366×768 pixels) HD LED display with HDR 10, HLG, 400-nits brightness, 3000:1 (Dynamic) Contrast Ratio
- 43-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with HDR 10, HLG, 400-nits brightness, 5000:1 (Dynamic) Contrast Ratio
- Infinix EPIC 2.0 picture Engine, Low Blue Light Emission TUV Rheinland Certification
- Quad-core Mediatek 6683 processor with Mali470 MP3 GPU
- 1GB DDR4 RAM, 8GB internal memory
- Android 9.0 with Built in Chromecast, Google Assistant, Google Play Store
- Supports OTT apps, such as Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Hotstar, and more.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI ( 2 x HDMI in 32″), AV, USB 2.0 x 2, Ethernet, Optical Output, Mini AV
- IR remote in 32″, Bluetooth Remote in 43″
- 24W (43″) / 20W (32″) Box speakers, Dolby Audio
The Infinix 32X1 32-inch HD TV is priced at Rs. 11,999 and the Infinix 43X1 43-inch Full HD model costs Rs. 19,999. These TVs will be available from Flipkart starting from December 18th.
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO — Infinix India, said:
With the significant increase in screen viewing time during the Covid-19 period it has been Infinix’s prerogative to improve and address this issue through technology. While we had planned to introduce our latest category of Infinix Smart TVs a few months back, the R&D teams at Infinix have been clocking overtime to ensure that it is the most unique offering in the Indian market.
At Infinix we always challenge ourselves to achieve perfection while maintaining our FIST (First in Segment Technology) DNA in each product and category that we introduce. While one saw exciting smartphones and subsequently a new audio brand SNOKOR being introduced by Infinix, it was imperative to make an imprint in this unorganised space. We want to make an impression with the introduction of our newly launched SMARTTV series called X1 while maintaining our core value proposition of giving the best value for the price.