Last month OPPO confirmed that its next flagship Find X series phone will feature end-to-end 10-bit colour support right from shooting, encoding, storage, decoding, and display of the content. Earlier this month the company confirmed that the phone will be powered by Snapdragon 888. Now the specifications of the phone has surfaced, thanks to @evleaks.
Based on the new rumour, the phone will pack a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ OLED screen with support for adaptive dynamic frame rate from 10Hz to 120Hz. OPPO is said to use custom 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor for the main camera and the ultra-wide camera, an upgrade compared to 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor in the predecessor. It is said to use 13MP telephoto camera and 3MP macro camera and will support up to 25x zoom. The macro camera lens will have lights surrounding it.
The back is said to feature ceramic glaze-like and matte-frosted glass back options with a curved finish. The phone is expected to be about 8mm thick, weigh 190 grams, come with a 4500mAh battery with support for 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 wired and 30W VOOC Air wireless charging.
OPPO Find X3 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch ( 1440 x 3216 pixels) Quad HD+ OLED 20.1:9 display with HDR10+, 10Hz-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 525PPI, end-to-end 10-bit color support
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, 50MP 120° ultra-wide Sony IMX766 sensor,13MP telephoto camera, OIS, 3MP macro camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, dual-antenna NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge, 30W VOOC Air wireless charging
The OPPO Find X3 Pro is expected to come in black and blue colours at the launch and white option later. We can expect the phone to be introduced sometime in Q1 2021.