OnePlus has announced a long-term partnership with the globally integrated payments company, American Express to provide their customers with an array of exciting offers on the purchase of OnePlus products in India.
According to the partnership, customers with American Express Centurion, Platinum, Platinum Travel, and Platinum Reserve cards in India can avail of the following offers in OnePlus.in and OnePlus Store app:
- 10% cashback across product categories listed on OnePlus.in for customers who purchase a product with a minimum listed price of Rs. 40,000
- 5% cashback across product categories on OnePlus.in for customers who purchase a product with a listed price of less than Rs. 40,000
- The first of its kind long-term offer starts from 30 November 2020 till 31 December 2021 on purchases made on OnePlus.in, with a maximum cashback of INR 5,000 per card per month during the offer period
- The offer can also be availed on EMI and no-cost EMI purchases applicable on all EMI tenures
- The cashback will only be appliable on transactions with a minimum transaction value of Rs. 4,500
Additionally, the customer will also receive a complimentary Red Cable Club Pro membership Care plan worth Rs. 2,499 as a special launch offer till 31st December 2020. Notably, the Red Cable Care plan offers 12 months of OnePlus extended warranty and 50GB OnePlus cloud storage among several other exclusive benefits by OnePlus.
Addressing the new partnership, Navnit Nakra, Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, and Head of Sales, OnePlus India, said:
Partnering with American Express is truly unique as it marks the coming together of two premium brands to offer customers better value and enhanced customer experience. We believe this has been made possible because of a shared vision by brands to provide only the best to our customers. And we look forward to this partnership shaping up into a fruitful association that paves way for incredible experiences for our users
Manoj Adlakha, SVP & CEO, American Express Banking Corp., India, on the strategic partnership, said:
Around the world, American Express partners with brands that share our commitment to superior customer service and providing quality products to customers. This market-first partnership with OnePlus will enhance the value proposition for our Cardmembers and deliver a differentiated experience. Our collaboration will appeal to a broad set of consumers – from digital-native millennials to those looking for top-of-the-line premium products.