Motorola just launched the Moto G 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.7-inch FHD+ Max Vision display with a 16MP punch-hole camera, is powered by Snapdragon 750G 5G Mobile Platform with 6GB of RAM, and runs Android 10, which is upgradable to Android 11.
The phone packs a 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. It features a plastic body, hybrid dual SIM slot, dedicated Google Assistant button on the side, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower charging.
Moto G 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio display, 394 PPI
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Quad pixel technology, PDAF, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, Smart PA, FM Radio
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions:166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9mm; Weight: 212g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging
The Moto G 5G comes in Volcanic Grey and Frosted Silver colours, is priced at Rs. 20,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from December 7th.
- Rs. 1000 instant discount on HDFC Credit / Debit cards, EMI transactions