POCO just announced POCO M3, the company’s latest budget smartphone at a global launch event. The phone packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD Dotdrop screen with 90.34% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 662 SoC, 48-megapixel primary rear camera with LED flash along with a 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a two-tone design with anti-fingerprint finish, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging with charger in the box.
POCO M3 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.3×77.3×9.6mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (Typical) / 5900mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The POCO M3 comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colours, is priced at $149 (Rs. 11,035 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs $169 (Rs. 12,515 approx.). During Black Friday sale from November 27th, it will get $20 discount so it will be available from $129 (Rs. 9,550 approx.).