Realme has announced the launch of realme 7 5G smartphone in UK on November 19th. The invite says “The real Deal 5G Event” along with the image of the phone that shows a phone with a punch-hole screen and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, same as the realme 7, but the design is slightly different.
We still don’t have the specifications of the phone yet, but based certification on NBTC listing, the phone has the model number RMX2111, same as the Realme V5 5G that was introduced in China back in August, so this could be the same phone.
realme V5 5G / realme 7 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.1 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.1×9.1mm; Weight: 194g
- Splash resistant (p2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Linear speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-res audio
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 30W flash charge fast charging
The realme 7 5G launch event starts at 10AM GMT (3:30 PM IST) on November 19th and will be livestreamed on all realme UK’s social channels.