Xiaomi today launched Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro 10000mAh comes with 22.5W ultra-fast charging in India. The compact power bank is made from PC + ABS material that makes it lightweight, yet strong and durable. It features Type-C and Micro-USB charging input support, comes with three output ports and supports two-way fast charging.
The Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro has enhanced safety and protection, 12-layer advanced chip protection and features low power charging mode which allows consumers to charge devices that require low-power output such as Bluetooth headsets, fitness bands or smartwatches safely by simply double pressing the power button.
Highlights of 10000mAh Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro
- Compact power bank made of PC + ABS material
- 5V-3A / 9V-2.5A – 22.5W USB Type-C input / 5V-2A / 9V/2A micro USB input, Can be charged fully in about 3.8 hours with 18W charger, about 6 hours with 10W charger
- 5V-2.4A / 9V-2.5A / 12V-1.85A – 225W Single USB-A output for fast charging, 5V-3A / 9V-2.5A / 12V-1.85A Single USB-C output, 5V/3A (Triple port)
- Dual USB-A ports, USB Type-C, micro USB port, four LED lights and a button
- 12 Layers Advanced Circuit Protection
- Low-power mode that can be activated by pressing the power button twice, to charge devices like Mi Band and Mi Bluetooth headset
- Dimensions: 90 x 63.9 x 24.4mm
The 10000mAh Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro comes in Black colour and is available from mi.com and Mi Homes.