LG has announced K92 5G, the company’s latest smartphone in the K series for the US market to compete with the OnePlus Nord N10 5G. It packs a 6.7-inch Full HD+ LCD Punch Hole Display with a 16MP camera inside the notch, is powered by Snapdragon 690 5G SoC, comes with 64MP rear camera, 5MP ultra-wide camera and 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3D Sound Engine, stereo speakers and packs a 4,000mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 technology.
LG K92 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ LCD Punch Hole Display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 690 8nm 5G Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, LED flash, 5MP 115˚ ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 166.37 x 77.2 x 8.38mm; Weight: 202.4g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 3D Sound Engine, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0
The LG K92 5G comes in Titan Gray colour, is priced at US$359 (Rs. 26,780 approx.) and will be available from AT&T, Cricket Wireless and US cellular soon.