LG unveiled its WING smartphone with a unique swivel screen last month, and started rolling it out from South Korea earlier this month. Today the company has sent out invites for the launch of the swivel screen phone in India on October 28th. The invite has #ExploretheNew tag and design of the phone is revealed as a shadow. The company has also started teasing the smartphone across its social channels.
To remind you, the phone packs a 6.8-inch P-OLED FullVision main screen and a 3.9 inch FHD+ hidden Second Screen that lets you use the phone in Swivel Mode in which the entire front of the phone rotates clockwise 90 degrees allowing users to interact with the Second Screen while content plays uninterrupted on the Main Screen.
LG WING specifications
- 6.8-inch (2440 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20.5: 9 aspect ratio P-OLED display, 3.9-inch (1240 x 1080 pixels) 1.15:1 G-OLED second screen
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 13MP 117° ultra-wide lens with f/1.9 aperture, 12MP 120° ultra-wide Gimbal mode Camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP pop-up front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 169.5 x 74.5 x 10.9 mm; Weight: 260g
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Water and Dust Resistance (IP54)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Typical) battery with Quick Charge 4.0+ 25W fast charging, 10w wireless charging