Xiaomi launched its Wear OS-based Mi Watch with AMOLED display, eSIM support recently. Following that, Xiaomi’s Mijia or Mi Ecosystem has now announced its new ‘Watch Color’ with a circular display, various color strap options, and more.
It has a 1.39-inch AMOLED circular display, 1540 customizable color combinations, and “long battery life” of up to 14 days. It also has 5 ATM waterproof ratings and can be used when swimming.
Xiaomi Watch Color specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above; iOS
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 10 sports modes
- Xiaoai voice assistant
- Dimensions: 46.2 x 53.3 x 11.4mm
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life
Pricing and Availability
Xiaomi Watch Color comes in Black, Gold, and Silver color options, is priced at 799 yuan (US$ 115 / Rs. 8190 approx.) and is now available in China.