After teasers, Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy M31 Prime, the company’s latest smartphone in the M series in India. It has similar specifications as the M31, but comes bundled with a complementary 3-month Amazon Prime membership. It comes pre-installed dedicated folderwith popular Amazon ecosystem apps such as Amazon Shopping, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Kindle and Audible.
The Galaxy M31 Prime comes in Ocean Blue, Space Black and Iceberg Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 16499 and will be available from Amazon.in during Great Indian Festival sale from October 17th as well as Samsung.com and select retail stores. On Amazon.in, Prime members get special Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Cashback on all prepaid payments on October 16th.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with Samsung GW1 sensor, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IM616 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Commenting on the launch, Samsung India’s Sandeep Singh Arora, Senior Director, said:
Galaxy M31 has been a consistent best-seller on Amazon as our young millennial and Gen Z consumers loved its monster features. For Galaxy M31 Prime, we worked closely with Amazon to add new features that enrich user experiences. Galaxy M31 Prime is a great example of Samsung’s technology prowess and Amazon’s suite of prime offerings designed to give consumers best of entertainment and shopping experiences. With Galaxy M31 Prime, consumers will get a truly Mega Entertainer smartphone this festive season.
Noor Patel, Director — Category Management, Amazon India said:
With the new Galaxy M31 Prime, customers will see an enviable blend of technology and seamless integration with Amazon ecosystem apps. Customers can enjoy a complete range of Amazon Prime offerings including the best of entertainment, music, reading and shopping experience conveniently. This special edition smartphone is a testimony of our strong partnership with Samsung and is an effort towards providing our customers cutting edge innovation across products, services and ecosystem benefits this Great Indian Festival.