Xiaomi today introduced Mi True Wireless Earphones Air 2 Pro, the company’s first TWS earbuds with support for active noise cancellation. It has 12mm dynamic coil, offers maximum noise reduction of 35dB that can be enabled with a long press, features transparent mode that enables users to listen to the ambient sounds in one click without taking off the headphones, has voice wake-up and low-latency LHDC V3 protocol so the latency is as low as 100ms.
It promises 7-hour battery life when noise reduction is turned off, and 5 hours of battery life when noise reduction is turned on. The earbuds support fast charging that offers 90 minutes of listening with 10 minutes of charging and also has wireless charging.
Mi True Wireless Earphones Air 2 Pro specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 12mm LCP liquid crystal composite diaphragm
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Active noise cancellation up to 35dB, transparent mode, 3 microphone call noise reduction
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- In-ear design with S,M, L and XL buds to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily
- 7 hours of standalone playback without ANC, 5 hours with ANC, up to 28 hours with the case, USB Type-C charging with fast charging, Qi wireless charging
The Mi True Wireless Earphones Air 2 Pro come in Black colour, is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 103 / Rs. 7,590 approx.) and is already available for order in China at a discounted rate of 649 yuan.