Update: The Amazfit Bip U has been launched officially. It will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 3499 from Amazon.in from October 16, post the end of the launch sale it will be available for Rs. 3,999.
Huami has confirmed that it will launch the Amazfit Bip U, the company’s new smartwatch in India on October 16th. It has a 1.43-inch colourful TFT touch display with 50 watch faces, has 5 ATM water resistance, battery life of up to 9 days and Bluetooth music control.
It is equipped with 60+ sports modes, high-precision continuous heart rate tracking, blood oxygen measurement with OxygenBeats, sleep quality monitoring with SomnusCare algorithm, stress monitoring and Menstrual cycle tracker. The smartwatch integrates PAI, indicator of personal activity that gives you details about your heart health and overall fitness, helping you reach or maintain your personal best
Amazfit Bip U features and specifications
- 1.43-inch (320 x 302 pixels) colour TFT display with 2.5D Glass 3 protection + AF coating
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps, remote phone camera control, stopwatch, world clock, weather forecasts
- 60+ sports modes
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Blood oxygen (SpO2) measurement, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro
- Stress monitoring, Breathing training
- Bluetooth 5 LE, Compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0 and above
- PAI health analysis
- Control music on the phone
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Dimensions: 40.9 x 35.3 x 11.4mm; Weight: 31 grams
- 225mAh battery with up to 9 days battery life with typical use
The Amazfit Bip U will be sold on Amazon.in as well as Amazfit India website. We should know the price when it goes official next week.