Motorola just launched the new razr 5G foldable smartphone, as it had promised. It has a 6.2-inch flexible OLED 21:9 CinemaVision foldable touchscreen display that closes completely in half. It has an updated hinge that offer aesthetic and functional changes and has been tested to withstand up to 200,000 flips, and the custom protective coating protects against scratches, while a water repellent barrier on the inside of the devices safeguards against spills, splashes, rain and more.
The phone features a 2.7-inch OLED Quick View display with updated gesture navigation with a navigation bar at the bottom that mimics the gestures of Android 10, so you can easily reach the home screen with just a swipe up. It lets you access full keyboard to reply to messages, access turn-by-turn navigation from Google Maps notifications, access music apps, and there are also customizable apps within the app panel that work well with the Quick View display.
Motorola Razr 5G specifications
- 6.2-inch (2142 x 876 pixels) HD+ 21:9 Cinemavision foldable pOLED screen, external 2.7-inch (600 x 800 pixels) SD 4:3 gOLED screen
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 256GB storage
- Android 10
- Dual SIM (1 Nano SIM + 1 eSIM)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, OIS, laser autofocus, f/1.7 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 72.6 x 7.9mm (Unfolded), 91.7 x 72.6 x 16mm (folded); Weight: 192g
- Water-repellent design
- Bottom-ported speaker, 4 Microphones
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 2800mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging
The Motorola Razr 5G comes in Polished Graphite, is priced at Rs. 1,24,999 and will go on sale from October 12th on Flipkart and leading retail outlets with pre-orders starting today, October 5th.
- Rs. 10,000 instant discount (Online) and Cashback (Offline) on HDFC Bank Credit Cards and Debit & Credit EMI transactions
- Savings of Rs.14,997 for Jio users including double data benefits when recharging with the Jio Rs.4999 annual plan (350 + 350 GB High-speed data without any daily capping + another year of unlimited voice and 700 GB data. An additional 1-year of unlimited services free-of-cost
- No Cost EMIs up-to 12 months with HDFC bank and all leading banks and issuers.