Transsion Holdings has launched Infinix Hot 10, the company’s latest smartphone in India. The phone packs a 6.78-inch HD+ Pinhole LCD screen with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC paired with 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, sports quad-rear cameras that includes 16MP (primary) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) + low-light video camera and an 8MP front-facing camera.
The phone has a 2.5D gem cut textures, sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5200mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 10 specifications
- 6.78-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 Pinhole display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage; expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- XOS 7 based on Android 10
- 16MP (f/1.79 primary) + 2MP (4cm macro) + 2MP (f/2.4 depth) + f/1.8 low-light video camera, Quad LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.88mm; Weight:204g
- 3.5mm audio jackDual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5200mAh battery
The Infinix Hot 10 comes in Ocean Wave, Amber Red, Moonlight Jade and Obsidian Black colours, is priced at Rs. 9999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from October 16th.