Microsoft just announced the Surface Laptop Go, which is the lightest, most affordable Surface laptop yet. It features a 12.4-inch touchscreen PixelSense Display, comes with 10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor, up to 8GB (configurable up to 16GB) of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 256GB of SSD storage.
It has large precision trackpad and a full-size keyboard with 1.3mm key travel, Fingerprint Power Button with One Touch sign-in through Windows Hello in select models, and promises up to 13 hours of battery life with Fast Charging.
Microsoft Surface Laptop Go specifications
- 12.4-inch (1536 x 1024 pixels) PixelSense touchscreen display
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB eMMC, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB SSD
- 720p HD f/2.0 aperture camera (front-facing) camera
- Omnisonic Speakers with Dolby Audio; Dual far-field Studio Mics
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Physical ports: 1 x USB-C, 1 x USB-A, 3.5 mm headphone jack, 1 x Surface Connect port
- One Touch sign in with Fingerprint Reader Power button (Surface Laptop Go i5/4GB/64GB does not include Fingerprint Power Button)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor
- Dimensions: 292.1 x 203 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 790g
- Up to 13 hours of battery life with typical device usage
Microsoft Surface Laptop Go comes in Ice Blue, Sandstone and Platinum colours, starts at $549.99 (Rs. 40,285 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC) version, $699.99 (Rs. 51,275 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB SSD version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB SSD version costs $899.99 (Rs. 65,925 approx.). There are also Commercial editions with Windows 10 Pro.