After introducing V20 Pro earlier this week, Vivo has announced V20 SE, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the V series in Malaysia. It packs a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, is powered by Snapdragon 665 with 8GB of RAM, 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP depth sensor, as well as a 32MP front-facing camera.
It packs an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 4100mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Vivo V20 SE specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 11
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.00×74.08×7.83mm; Weight: 171g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Vivo V20 SE comes in Oxygen Blue and Gravity Black colours, is priced at RM1,199 (US$ 237 / Rs. 21,235 approx.) and is available for order in Malaysia.