OPPO today announced Reno 4 SE the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in China. It features a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 32-megapixel punch-hole camera and 91.97% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 720 with support for 5G SA/NSA, 8GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 on top, packs triple rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel macro sensor.
It has an in-display fingerprint scanner and packs a 4300mAh battery with support for 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 37 minutes.
OPPO Reno4 SE specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D AMOLED display
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.0) / 256GB (UFS 2.0) storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:160.5×73.9×7.85mm; Weight: 169g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging
The OPPO Reno4 SE comes in Super Flash Black, Super Flash White and Super Flash Blue colours, is priced at 2499 yuan (US$ 368 / Rs. 27,100 approx.) for the 8G RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2799 yuan (US$ 412 / Rs. 30,350 approx.). It is now available for order and goes on sale in China from September 25th.