realme just launched the Narzo 20 Pro, the top-end phone in the latest Narzo 20 series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate and 120Hz touch sampling rate, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and a 16-megapixel camera on the front. It powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G95 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and Carbon Fiber Cooling System. The phone features a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, an 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2-megapixel B&W portrait sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro shots.
The phone features a Victory Design, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4500mAh battery with support for 65W SuperDart Charge fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% within 38 minutes.
realme Narzo 20 Pro specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.3×75.4×9.4mm; Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 65W SuperDart Charge fast charging
The realme Narzo 20 Pro comes in White Knight and Black Ninja colours, is priced at Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16,999. It will go on sale on Flipkart and realme.com online and offline stores starting from September 25th from 12 noon.