Transsion has launched Infinix Note 7, the company’s latest smartphone in India, as it had promised. The phone packs a 6.95-inch HD+ Pinhole LCD screen with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, sports quad-rear cameras that includes 48MP (primary) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) + low-light video camera and a 16MP front-facing camera.
The phone has a 3D curved design with gem cut textures, sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Infinix Note 7 specifications
- 6.95-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 Pinhole display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage; expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- XOS 6.1 based on Android 10
- 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 2MP (4cm macro) + 2MP (f/2.4 depth) + f/1.8 low-light video camera, Quad LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 173.4 x 79 x 8.75mm; Weight: 207g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Infinix Note 7 comes in Forest Green, Bolivia Blue and Aether Black colours, is priced at Rs. 11,499 and will go on sale from Flipkart starting from September 22nd.