Infinix has confirmed the launch of Infinix Note 7 smartphone in India on September 16th on Flipkart after it was introduced earlier this year. The phone packs a 6.95-inch HD+ Infinity-O LCD screen, is powered by the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC paired with 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, sports quad-rear cameras that incldues 48MP (primary) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) + low-light video camera and a 16MP front-facing camera.
It runs on Android 10, has a 3D ‘gem cut finish’, sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging through a micro USB port.
Infinix Note 7 specifications
- 6.95-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 Infinity-O display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage; expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- XOS 6.0 based on Android 10
- 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 2MP (40mm macro) + 2MP (f/2.4 depth) + f/1.8 low-light video camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 173.4 x 79 x 8.75mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
We should know the price and the sale date of the Infinix Note 7 when it is launched later this week.