OPPO today confirmed the announcement of Reno4 SE 5G smartphone in China on September 21st. This is a cheaper version of the Reno4 that was introduced back in June. The image shows a punch-hole screen, triple rear cameras, but there is a change in camera layout compared to other Reno4 smartphones. It has a gradient finish on the back, and comes in Blue, Black and White colours. It even has a 3.5mm audio jack.
The phone will come with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging, similar to the Reno4 and Reno4 Pro 5G. TENAA certification revealed the specifications already.
OPPO Reno4 SE rumoured specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D 90Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GD1 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:160.5×73.9×7.85mm; Weight: 169g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging
We should know the price when the phone goes official next Monday.