Motorola has announced its Moto G9 Plus smartphone in Brazil and this comes after the smartphone was listed on the Orange Slovakia website which revealed most of the specifications. The Moto G9 Plus sports a HDR10 display, quad-rear cameras, more.
Moto G9 Plus flaunts a 6.8-inch FULL HD+ MaxVision HDR10 display with a punch hole at the top left corner. It is powered by the Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage that can be expanded through microSD. The back appears to be plastic and the phone comes in two colour options — Rose Gold and Indigo Blue.
As for the optics, the Moto G9 Plus sports quad rear cameras which is a combination of 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (118 ° ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.2 aperture) and the front camera is a 16MP f/2.0 shooter. It sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and on the software front, it runs on Android 10. Lastly, it packs a large 5000mAh battery with 30W TurboPower fast charging.
Moto G9 Plus specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ MaxVision LCD with HDR10 support
- SoC: Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 128GB, expandable memory with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano / nano+microSD)
- Cameras: Rear – 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (118 ° ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.2 aperture)
- Front – 16MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 170 x 78.1 x 9.7 mm; Weight:223g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz +5GHz), NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 30W TurboPower fast charging
- Colors: Rose Gold and Indigo Blue
Pricing and availability
The Moto G9 Plus is priced at 2499 Brazilian real (US$ 469 / Rs. 34,492 approx.) and is available in Brazil.