OPPO has silently launched a new smartphone in China under its ‘A-series’ lineup – OPPO A32. The OPPO A32 is a rebadged OPPO A53 that was launched recently in India with a 90Hz display, triple rear cameras, and more.
The OPPO A32 flaunts a 6.5-inch HD+ punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate and has an 89.2% screen-to-body ratio. It has a 3D Iridescent Wave gradient design on the back and the smartphone is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 Mobile Platform paired with 4GB/8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB through microSD.
As for the cameras, it sports triple rear cameras which is a combination of 13MP (primary with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) and the front-facing camera is an 8MP f/2.0 shooter. It sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, and on the software front, it runs ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10. Lastly, it packs a large 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
OPPO A32 specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD with 90Hz refresh rate; Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- SoC: Octa-Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x / 8GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 128GB; expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- OS: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Cameras: Rear – 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Front – 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 186g
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
- Colors: Fantasy Blue, Mint Green, Glass Black
Pricing and availability
OPPO A32 4GB+128GB variant is priced at 1199 yuan (US$ 175 / Rs. 12,873 approx.) and the 8GB+128GB variant is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 219 / Rs. 16,098 approx.). It will be available in China starting September 15th, 2020.