At the realme 7 series launch, the company also introduced its first M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush, realme Adventurer Luggage and realme Tote Bag. This is as a part of its “1+4+N” product strategy. The company launched Adventurer Backpack in the country back in June.
Highlights of M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush
- Powered by an advanced sonic motor from LEBOND that can vibrate up to 34,000 times in a minute and Dupont bristles which have 99.9% antibacterial properties
- 10° stable swing of the tooth brush can penetrate deeper into hard-to-reach places of the mouth
- IPX7 water resistance ratings, so that it can be immersed in water for 30 minutes
- Soft mode for sensitive teeth, clean mode for daily use, white mode for deep cleaning and polish mode for shining teeth.
- Curved body and friction coating which makes the toothbrush comfortable to hold and non-slippery
- 800mAh battery promises 90 days of battery life with twice a day use
The realme M1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush comes in Blue and White colours, is priced at Rs. 1,999 and will be available from Flipkart and realme.com from September 10th.
realme also introduced its new Adventurer Luggage, a stylish travel accessory with a dynamic appeal and Lightweight FlexiCube design. It comes with Makrolon PolyCarbonate material that gives 40% more strength than traditional ABS material. It has a 36-Litre capacity, TSA approved lock, YKK fastening 360-degree 60-mm rotating wheels and aluminum-magnesium alloy handles.
The realme Adventurer Luggage comes in Black, Blue and Yellow colours, is priced at Rs. 2,999 and will be available from realme.com from September 10th.
The realme Tote Bag is made of matte TPU, which is extremely durable and resistant to wear and tear, features an adjustable nylon belt that has been widened to 3.8cm for comfort and an increased capacity of 12-litres, with a bright, starry and reflective design inspired by the orbital planetary design. It comes in the classic colours of black and white, is priced at Rs. 999 will be available from realme.com from September 10th.