Samsung today announced Galaxy Tab A7, the company’s latest mid-range tablet in the A series. It features a 10.4-inch WUXGA+ TFT screen with 80% screen to body ratio, housed in a symmetrical bezel with a metal finish, is powered by an Octa-Core SoC, which should be Snapdragon 662, based on benchmark leaks.
It features an 8-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front camera, has a metal body, Quad speakers with support for Dolby Atmos and packs a 7,040mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 specifications
- 10.4-inch (2000×1200 pixel) WUXGA+ TFT display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB /64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:247.6x 157.4 x 7.0mm; Weight: 476g (Wi-Fi), 477g (LTE)
- 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7,040mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 comes in Dark Gray, Silver and Gold colours starts at €229 (US$ 270 / Rs. 19,860 approx.) for the Wi-Fi version and the Tab A7 4G costs €289 (US$ 341 / Rs. 25,060 approx.) and will roll out in Europe starting from this September.