Along with the F17 Pro, OPPO also launched Enco W51, the company’s latest true wireless earphones in India. It has 7mm drivers that promises dynamic bass, Bluetooth 5.0 support and has IP54 ratings for protection against sweat and splashes. It has Bluetooth low-latency binaural transmission standard to greatly reduce any audio delay.
It has hybrid dual microphones that can achieve a noise reduction of 35dB even in crowded environments like subways, high-speed rails, trains etc. according to the company.
You can choose between three different tips to perfectly fit your ears and has designed for ear canal structure with G3 ear curve for a comfortable experience. It promises up to 24 hours of battery life with the wireless charging case and 4 hours standalone and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco W51 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 7mm driver
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for active noise cancellation, triple microphones for call noise reduction
- Binaural Low-Latency Bluetooth Transmission
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 4.6g for each headset; 55.5g for the case
- 25mAh battery offers 4 hours (3.5h with ANC) of standalone music playback, 350mAh battery on the case offers 24h (20h with ANC) battery life, wireless charging case
The OPPO Enco W51 comes in Floral White and Starry Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 4999 and will be available in India from September 7th.
Update: OPPO has announced that it will be available from Amazon.in from September 10th after a slight delay.