LG has announced Q92, the company’s latest 5G smartphone in the Q series in Korea. It packs a 6.67-inch FHD+ punch-hole LCD screen that houses a 32-megapixel camera, Snapdragon 765G with support for 5G, 6GB of RAM and quad rear cameras that includes a 48MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 5MP depth + 2MP macro.
The LG Creator’s Kit software features include voice out-focusing, ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response), Time Lapse Control, and Cartoon & Sketch camera to take fun and unique videos and edit them easily. The phone features stereo speakers with intelligent audio that automatically analyzes the content being played to optimize audio quality. It has military grade durability, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
LG Q92 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 PunchHole Display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 10 with LG UX
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 5MP depth sensor, 2MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- Dimensions: 166.5×77.3×8.5mm; Weight: 193g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The LG Q92 comes in White, Blue and Red colours, is priced at 499,000 won (US$ 419 / Rs. 31,390 approx.) and will go on sale in Korea through all the three major operators from August 26th.