Motorola just launched the Moto G9, the company’s latest smartphone in the G series in India. It has a 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ display, is powered by Snapdragon 662 with 4GB of RAM, packs a 48-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro sensor, and an 8-megapixel front camera.
It features hybrid dual SIM slots, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 20W Turbopower Charging.
Moto G9 specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ LCD Max Vision
- SoC: Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 — up to 2 GHz 4 x Kryo 260 Performance (Cortex A73-based) + Up to 1.8GHz 4 x Kryo 260 Efficiency (Cortex A53-based)
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 64GB, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Cameras: 48MP primary with f/1.7 aperture + 2MP Macro Vision Camera with f/2.4 aperture+ 2MP Depth; Night Vision Mode
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions:75.73x 165.21×9.18mm
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz|5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh with 20W Turbopower Charging
The Moto G9 comes in Forest Green and Sapphire Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 11,499 and will go on sale from Flipkart from August 31st.