Motorola launched the One Fusion+ mid-range smartphone in India a couple of months back and for the past few days, the company has been teasing a new smartphone launch in India. Ahead of the launch today at 12 noon, Flipkart has jumped the gun and revealed the details of the smartphone including the possible price.
Motorola will be unveiling the Moto G9 smartphone in India later today and the micro site (taken down now) reveals the image and specifications of the smartphone. The Moto G9 flaunts a 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a resolution of 1600×720 pixels. It is powered by the Octa-Core 11nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Mobile Platform paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage that can be expanded up to 512GB through microSD. It has a water-repellent design and sports a fingerprint scanner below the camera module.
Coming to the optics, there is a triple rear camera setup housed in a square-shaped module and it is a combination of a 48MP primary with f/1.7 aperture + Macro Vision + Depth. The details of the front-facing camera is not known yet. Further, there is support for Dual Band WiFi, NFC, and lastly, the Moto G9 packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 20W Turbopower fast charging.
Moto G9 specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ Max Vision
- SoC: Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 – up to 2 GHz 4 x Kryo 260 Performance (Cortex A73-based) + Up to 1.8GHz 4 x Kryo 260 Efficiency (Cortex A53-based)
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 64GB expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Cameras: 48MP primary with f/1.7 aperture + Macro Vision + Depth; Night Vision Mode
- Fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5000mAh with 20W Turbopower Charging.
Pricing and availability
The price mentioned on the micro-site on Flipkart for the Motorola G9 smartphone is Rs. 11, 499 and it will go on sale starting 31st August at 12 PM. But it is to be seen if that is the actual price, and we should know the details soon.